- 1 1/2 Tablespoon oyster sauce1 Teaspoon sugar1 teaspoon fish sauce 1 tablespoon yellow bean sauce1 1/2 Tablespoon vegetable oil3 garlic cloves finely chopped 350g water Spanish cut into 5 cm lengths 1 red chilli crushed
- Mix The oyster sauce fish sauce yellow bean sauce and sugar in a small bowl.
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir fry the garlic over medium heat until light brown, Increase the heat to very high, add the stalks of water spinach and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add water Spanish leaves, The sauce mixture and the crushed chilli and stir fry for another minute . Serve with steamed rice
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Oyster Sauce