- Valcom Authentic Thai Laksa Soup Paste
- 4 Boneless Chicken Thigh Fillets, chopped into one inch pieces
- Small can of water chestnuts
- 2 carrots, chopped into one inch pieces
- 1/2 large brown onion, chopped into one inch pieces
- 1/2 head small Broccoli, chopped into one inch pieces
- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped into one inch pieces
- 1 medium Zucchini, chopped into one inch pieces
- 1 lime
- 1 pack of Hokkien noodles
- Sunflower seed oil or vegetable oil
- 1 can organic coconut milk
- 1 inch square of fresh ginger
- In a fry pan; Saute onion, fresh garlic and ginger in sunflower or vegetable oil until fragrant
- Chop raw chicken into 1 inch squares and set aside in a bowl
- Add half a jar of 'Valcom Authentic Thai Laksa Soup Paste' into the onions, garlic and ginger, stir for a few min and then add Chicken. If you need add a touch more oil so you can hear the Chicken sizzle. Stir until chicken becomes golden.
- Add all vegetables (pre chopped into 1 inch pieces) and start to Saute, stir for 5 min.
- Shake and pour one can of coconut milk into the pan along with one can full of water.
- Drain water chestnuts, rinse and then add to pan. Add a lid and allow to cook for another 10-15 min or until vegetables are well cooked (but not over done)!
- Bring a saucepan of water to boil on another hot plate. Once boiled, add Hokkien noodles to the water and cook to instructions on the packet (simmer for 2-5 min), stir gently with a fork after a few min to help break apart noodles. Once cooked drain noodles. Use tongs to transfer a serving size to your bowls.
- Add Stir Fry Laksa 'Winner Winner Chicken Dinner' to the noodles with a large serving spoon. Dish out lots of the nice coconut Laksa Soup out over the noodles too!
- Cut and squeeze some Lime over the meals and then use some of the lime to garnish also.
- Vola! Best "Laksa" I have ever eaten!
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Thai Laksa Paste