- 20 Wonton WrappersLuv-A Duck Peking Flavoured Duck Breasts2 cups Packaged Asian SlawAsian Dressing1 Mango1 Lime2 tsp ABC Chilli SauceSesame Seeds
- Spray or brush wontons with oil and lay on an upside down muffin tin to create taco shape. Bake 10-12 minutes @ 190 degrees until crisp and golden.
- Prepare duck according to package in oven for 10-12 minutes @ 190 degrees. Also toast sesame seeds in oven on a tray.
- Mix asian dressing with slaw.
- In a blender combine mango, juice of the lime and chilli sauce.
- Assemble tacos with sliced duck, slaw and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. Serve with mango chilli sauce. A Thai twist to Taco Tuesday!
Brands and product used
- ABC - Chilli Sauce Original