- 110 g per portion fillets of fresh salmon
- 2 tbs XO sauce
- 1 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Salt & pepper (for seasoning)
- Rice or fresh rice noodles for serving
- In a small saucepan with high heat, combine XO sauce, oyster sauce, chicken stock & sesame oil to bring to a boil. Once boiling, turn heat to low to simmer away and partially reduce while preparing the rest of the dish while stirring occasionally.
- Season salmon fillets with salt & pepper before adding to a heated pan. Cook salmon roughly 3 mins on each side until you have a lightly golden crust and salmon only jut cook to the center. Remove from heat and drain on paper towel.
- Prepare serving dish with you choice of rice or rice noodles before placing on cooked salmon fillets.
- Drizzle over gently some of the reduced XO sauce glaze while hot from the saucepan.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil