- 1 X Tablespoon peanut oil
- I x heaped tablespoon of Valcom yellow curry paste
- 1 X can of TCC Coconut Milk
- 1 x 1inch Grated ginger
- 1 X deseeded sliced chilli
- 2 x cloves grated garlic
- In a deep sided pot heat oil and fry off garlic, ginger ,chilli and yellow curry paste (say about 6 minutes)
- Add whole can of TCC coconut milk and simmer for say 10 minutes to get the flavours infused.
- Add mussels and stir through the sauce and place a lid on and simmer , check to see if all the mussels have opened ( about 5 minutes), then serve in a bowl . You can use some bread stick to mop up the delicious sauce .
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Cream