- 450g Prawns peeled and deveined, tail intact
- 400 ml Coconut milk
- 1 jar Valcom yellow curry paste
- 300ml Water
- 1 Carrot
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed abs cut diagonally in half
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp palm sugar
- Mint leaves
- Juice of half lime
- Heat a medium size pot on medium heat. Empty jar of valcom yellow curry paste into pot and cook stirring for 1 minute or until oil separates from paste.
- Add half of the coconut milk and stir for another minute. Then add the rest of the coconut milk and water and bring to a boil
- Add carrots and cook about 3 minutes till slightly softened. Then add prawns and cook for 2 minutes
- Add sugar and fish sauce and stir. Add in peas and stir and cook for another 2 minutes. Squeeze lime juice into curry and the heat off.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve hot with rice or roti.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Yellow