- Pork mince
- Spring onions
- Kecap manis 1 tbsp
- Fish sauce 1 tbsp
- White sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Rice noodles
- Fresh vegetables- bean sprouts and julienned carrots
- Red chilli
- Nuoc cham sauce
- Spring rolls
- Mix pork, finely chopped spring onions, kecap manis, lemongrass, fish sauce, salt, pepper, sugar and garlic. Make small patties.
- Make Nuoc Cham sauce by mixing 3 tbsp white sugar3 tbsp fish sauce 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar2 tbsp lime juice1/3 cup waterI chilli finely chopped 3 cloves garlic crushed or chopped
- Pour boiling water over rice noodles and set aside. Fry spring rolls.
- BBQ pork patties until done 3-4 mins a side. Drain noodles
- Assemble noodles in bowl and top with fresh coriander, chilli, carrot and bean sprouts. Ladle over Nuoc Cham sauce.
- Top with patties and fried spring rolls (store bought is fine)
Brands and product used
- Obento - Rice Wine Vinegar