- 1 cup white long-grain rice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 bacon rashers
- 1 carrot
- 2 shallots
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- Fry bacon in wok on medium-high heat, transfer bacon on to paper towel.
- Clean wok, pour oil in to wok. Add the egg and scramble until cooked. Put onto plate with bacon.
- Add carrots and onion to pan and cook until tender. stir in garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add in cold rice and peas and cook for 3-4 minutes until rice begins to soften.
- Add the eggs into the pan. Stir in soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil. cook for 1-2 minutes and heat the sauce through the rice.
- Garnish with shallots and serve.
Brands and product used
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil