- Chicken Breast,Spring onion,Sesame Oil,Cumin Powder,Red Chili Powder,Jasmine Rice,Honey & Soy Cantonese sauce.
- Dice chicken breast,
- Pan fry diced chicken breast in sesame oil and ready jasmine rice in the rice cooker.
- Once the chicken breast is beginning to golden add half a teaspoon of cumin powder, and a half teaspoon of Chili powder. Also add Salt and pepper
- Add half a cup of chopped Spring onion to the pan and allow to cook for two minutes more.
- Add the Lee Kum Kee Honey and Soy sauce to the pan and allow to simmer for 5 minutes longer.
- Plate a cup full of rice and add fresh chopped spring onion onto the plate before plating the sauce and chicken. Enjoy!
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Ready Sauce Honey Soy Chicken