- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup Lee Kum Kee reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500g beef mince
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red chilli flakes and ginger.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add garlic, cook, stirring constantl, for 1 minute.
- Add beef, cook until browned. Crumble beef as it cooks. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture and green onions until well combined and heated through.
- Serve immediately garnished with green onion and sesame seeds.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Soy Sauce Salt Reduced