- Left over BBQ chicken (half chook)
- 200g Thai Rice noodles
- Valcom authentic thai laksa soup paste 230g
- TCC light coconut milk 400ml
- 1 cup water
- 2tsp squid brand fish sauce
- 100g fresh snow peas
- Place noodles in bowl and cover with boiling water. Sit for 20 minutes before rinsing in cold water.
- Heat half of the laksa paste jar on a medium heat in saucepan for 1 minute
- Add coconut milk, chicken, fish sauce and water to saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add noodles to dish and then cover with Laksa soup. Serve and enjoy.
Product used in recipe
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce
- TCC - Light Coconut Milk
- Valcom - Thai Laksa Paste