- 1.5kg chicken (chop into pieces)
- 4 potatoes (cut into wedges)
- 6 sprigs curry leaves
- 200ml thick coconut milk
- Curry chicken paste
- Heat up a wok
- Add curry chicken paste to cook till fragrant
- Separately, deep-fry the potatoes in hot oil until half cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Heat some oil in a wok, put in curry leaves and curry paste mixture, then stir-fry until the oil is rendered.
- Add chicken pieces and stir-fry for about 5 mins. Add potatoes, then cook until the chicken and potatoes are done.
- Add coconut milk, continue to cook for 4-5 mins.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Milk