- Tempeh Chinese broccoli Zucchini CarrotRed capsicum Red onion Dark soyLight soyFish sauce Sugar WaterLimeEggFlat Rice noodles
- Mix both soys, fish sauce, sugar and water in bowl and add tempeh to marinate for 30 mins.
- Heat wok on high and cook tempeh and broccoli stems
- Add all other veggies and garlic and cook for further 4 mins and then remove from wok.
- Meanwhile, add rice noodles to bowl of boiling water till soft, then add to wok and splash in some dark soy sauce. Mix through until noodles caramelise, then add all veggies and tempeh back to wok and mix together.
- Serve with lime if you like extra tang and breaking rules.
Brands and product used
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce