- Chicken schnitzel
- Sushi rice
- Sushi seasoning
- Soy sauce
- Kewpie mayonnaise
- Sesame seeds
- Yaki Nori seaweed
- Bamboo placemat for rolling sushi
- Cook sushi rice and let it cool. Add the sushi seasoning and mix well.
- Cook chicken and cut up into long strips to fit in the sushi roll.
- Slice avocado into long strips.
- Lay down Yaki nori seaweed shiny side down on your bamboo placemat
- Spread the rice out flat on the seaweed (add as much as you desire)
- Add fillings and condiments. Chicken, avocado, kewpie, soy sauce and sesame seeds.
- Use the bamboo place mat to roll the sushi once the bamboo touches the sushi peel it back to roll the remainder of the sushi roll so all the rice and fillings are on the inside of the seaweed.
Product used in recipe
- Kewpie - Kewpie Mayonnaise
- Obento - Sushi Seasoning