By Kristian Tomlin
- Kewpie mayonnaise
- Obento sushi seasoning
- Steamed white rice
- Seaweed sheets
- Pickled ginger
- Cook up some white rice and set aside to cool.
- Cut up lettuce, avocado, capsicum, carrot, cucumber and tofu into sticks to fit within the sushi roll.
- Mix cooled white rice (from step 1) with the Obento sushi seasoning to taste.
- Place seaweed sheet onto a sushi roller (usually comes with a sushi starter kit).
- Spread white rice across and squeeze a line of Kewpie mayonnaise horizontally.
- Add lettuce, avocado, capsicum, carrot, cucumber and tofu.
- Start rolling.
- Plate up sushi with some pickled ginger and wasabi on the side.
Could be a great activity for kids or get your dinner guests to make their own sushi rolls and have a fun ‘sushi night’.
OBENTO SUSHI SEASONING 250ML
KEWPIE MAYONNAISE 300G