- 500g beef steak
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red capsicum
- 1/2 cucumber
- Fish sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- Sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil, sesame seeds
- Dice beef steak and marinate with soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper.
- Dice vegetables into bite-sized pieces in the shape of your choice. Roughly chop mint and coriander.
- Lightly pan fry the beef with a dash of oil until tender.
- In a large bowl, arrange the vegetables and herbs. Place the beef in the centre and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- For the dressing mix together the juice of 1 lime, 2 cloves crushed garlic, olive oil, fish sauce and sugar to taste.
- When ready to serve, drizzle with dressing. Toss and enjoy!
Brands and product used
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce