- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp Volcom Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 tsp palm sugar
- 400ml TCC coconut milk
- 100g snow peas
- ½ cup Thai basil leaves
- 2 red chillies, sliced
- 2 limes, cut in half
- Roughly chop the coriander and place into a small food processor. Pour in 1 tbsp of oil and 1 tbsp water, pulse until the coriander is smooth and slightly liquified. Stir the coriander through the Thai green curry paste.
- Chop the chicken into large chunks. Then in a large frying pan, add in the remaining 2 tbsp of vegetable oil, put on a medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 5 minutes until it starts to lightly colour.
- Add the Thai curry paste to the pan and continue cooking for 3 minutes, until the paste starts to cook. Pour in the coconut milk and continue to cook for 3 minutes until it is heated through.
- Stir through the palm sugar and mix in thoroughly until dissolved, along with the snow peas. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the Thai green curry to a serving dish. Top with Thai basil leaves, limes, and the sliced chillies. Serve with boiled rice.
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Thai Green Curry Paste