- 400g Pork Filletx1 Diced Onionx1 cucumber Deseeded and dicedx1 tomatoe cut into wedgesx1 red chilli, finely sliced½ cup mint leaves¼ cup sliced spring onionssteamed rice to serve
- Marinade:1 tbsp Ayam fish sauce1 tbsp Ayam oyster sauce1 tsp shaved palm sugar ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Dressing:3 tbsp Ayam Fish sauce2 tbsp shaved palm sugar or brown sugar2 tbsp lime juice
- Mix marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add pork and set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.STEP 2Dressing, whisk together Ayam fish sauce, lime juice and sugar.STEP 3Heat Yeo pure sesame oil in a frying pan over high heat. Cook pork on high heat until cooked to your liking. Remove pork from the heat and rest then cut into thin slices.STEP 4Place the onion, cucumber, tomato, chillies, mint, spring onion and pork in a large bowl. Add half the dressing and mix. Taste and add more dressing if needed. Toss to combine. Serve with steamed rice.
Brands and product used
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil
- Lee Kum Kee - Choy Sun Oyster Sauce