- 500g lean beef strips
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 4 tsp red curry paste
- 500g pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 1 capsicum, seeds removed, diced
- 330g light coconut milk
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 120g baby spinach leaves
- 1 1/3 cup uncooked rice
- Heat oil in a large fry pan and cook beef for 2-3 minutes, until the outside is browned.
- Add onion and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until it starts to soften.
- Stir in the curry paste, pumpkin and capsicum, and simmer for 10 minutes until pumpkin is soft. Add a little water if necessary.
- Pour in coconut milk and lemon zest. Stir through spinach and cook until wilted.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice according to packet instructions.
- Serve curry over cooked rice with a wedge of lemon, if desired.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Lite Coconut Milk