- 4 chicken thigh with bone in
- 1 can TCC light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon each of red curry paste, massaman paste, chili paste in soya bean oil, light soy sauce, sugar, fish sauce
- 4 garlic cloves
- Thumb sized piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 stick lemongrass
- 6 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- 1 ripe tomato, roughly chopped
- Vegetables that you like. I used bean shoots, green beans, bok choy and zucchini. About 1 cup each.
- 1 red shallot onion
- Bunch coriander root
- Your favourite rice or noodles. I used steamed Jasmine.
- In a food processor blend pastes, sugar, sauces, ginger, garlic, lemongrass, onion, coriander root with a little coconut milk. Add to a saucepan and fry for 1 minute.
- Add rest of coconut milk and bring to boil. Add chicken, kaffir, tomato, stock powder and turn down to simmer and cook for 2 hours or until the meat is falling off the bone.
- Add veg 2 minutes prior to serving and cook until just tender to maintain crunch and colour.
- Serve with your favourite rice or noodles.
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Light Coconut Milk