- Chopped Onion
- Chopped Chili
- Beans, cut in halves
- Baby Corn, cut in halves
- Carrots, thinly sliced
- Red and yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- Kale, cut into smaller pieces
- Valcom Red Curry Paste
- Coconut milk
- Garlic Paste
- Ginger Paste
- olive oil
- To make the curry, heat up the wok, then add the oil with a sprinkle of salt and the onion and chili that has been cut into small pieces. Stir for about 5 minutes before adding the ginger and garlic paste.
- Add and cook all the cut vegetables for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add the curry paste and stir for another 2 minutes. The tofu would need to be cut into small slices and heated up in a pan, turned after 3-4 minutes to get crispy.
- Add the coconut milk to the curry and stir to combine. Reduce heat as necessary and cook until the vegetables have softened to your liking, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- To serve, put the curry into a bowl with the tofu on the side of the bowl, halfway in the curry to soak up the sauce. If you love spicy curries, serve with chili garlic sauce on the side.
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Thai Red Curry Paste