- Angus beef burger patties
- Helgas Stone baked Turkish rolls
- Bega strong and bitey cheese slices
- Masterfoods hot english Mustard
- Community co leafy mix
- Kewpie mayonnaise
- Olive Grove extra virgin olive oil spread
- Fry Angus beef patties on medium heat unti medium rare.
- Cut Turkish rolls in half, then cut along sides.to seperate top from bottom.
- Grill Turkish rolls until golden brown.
- Remove Angus beef patties from heat, place 1 - 2 Bega strong and bitey cheese slices on patty, cover pan and leave to rest for 5 minutes
- Lightly butter bottom Turkish roll, then add Mustard to taste.
- Place rested Angus beef patties on thr Turkish rolls
- Place Community co leafy mix on top of Angus beef patties
- Drizzle Kewpie mayonnaise on top roll.
- Assemble the burger and enjoy
Product used in recipe
- Kewpie - Mayonnaise