One Bowl Wonder
- 300gm fresh wide flat rice noodles
- 1tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200gms beef cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Chinese broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup carrot cut into sticks
- 1 egg
- Peel, then mince 2 cloves of garlic. Slice the beef into small bite sized pieces and slice the broccoli into small strips
- Heat the wok on a medium heat and add the peanut oil. Wait until the oil is hot and then fry the garlic for about 10seconds, making sure it sizzes in the hot oil.
- Add the chopped beef to the wok and stir fry until browned and amost cooked through
- Turn down the heat and toss in the rice noodles, the Chinese broccoli, the carrot, the light soy sauce, the dark soy sauce and the sugar
- Cook the noodles for 1-2 minutes folding them gently
- After the noodles are well mixed, scoot them to one side of the wok and proceed to crack an egg into the empty side
- Crank up the heat and scramble the egg.
- Fold the noodles onto the egg and cook for thirty more seconds then turn off the heat and serve it out!
LKK PREMIUM SOY SAUCE 150ML