- 200g beef mince
- 180g Hakubaku ramen noodles
- Small brown onion, sliced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee oyster sauce
- 2 tbsps Lee Kum Kee soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp Obento Mirin seasoning
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 eggs
- Sesame seeds
- Heat oils in a pan and add onion and garlic. Fry for a few minutes and then add beef until browned.
- Add sauces and let dish caramelise for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook ramen noodles in boiling water for four minutes and then toss to coat in pan.
- Next, add in bean sprouts and toss.
- Top with fried eggs, shallots and sesame seeds.
Brands and product used
- Obento - Mirin Seasoning