By Hock Liaw
Fast & Fab
- 4 stalks of baby bok choy – washed of dirt/soil
- 2 cloves of garlic – chopped
- A tablespoon of Lee Kum Kee oyster sauce
- Half a teaspoon of Yeo’s sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Half a teaspoon of Soy sauce
- A dash of white pepper
- Wash baby bok choy to ensure free of dirt/soil.
- Peel and chop garlic into small pieces.
- In a saucepan, heat vegetable oil and add chopped up garlic.
- Fry until golden brown and set aside.
- In the same saucepan (with leftover oil), fill with water and heat until boiling.
- Whilst waiting for water to boil, mix oyster sauce, sesame oil and soy sauce together to make the vegetable dressing.
- Blanch boy choy in boiling water for 1 – 2 minutes (depending on the size of your stalk).
- Remove and drain excess water and set on plate.
- Dressing from step 6 can either be set at the base of the plate or topped over the bok choy.
- Sprinkle fried garlic and pepper before serving.
YEO’S SESAME OIL 150ML
LKK PANDA OYSTER SAUCE 255G