- Serves 2
- 250g Rice Vermicelli Noodles - Soaked in boiling water then drained
- 2 cups mix salad of choice - kale, carrots, red cabbage, mint, coriander
- 1/4 cucumber - shaved
- 350g minced pork
- 3 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp Squid Brand Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp LKK Double Deluxe Soy Sauce
- 1 garlic clove - minced
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1.5 tsp roasted rice powder
- 1-2 drops red food colouring
- Crushed roasted peanuts to garnish
- 1 tsp Squid Brand Fish Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 chilli sliced
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- Few finely cut carrot strands
- Mix the minced pork, sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, minced garlic, ginger powder, roasted rice powder and red food colouring together.
- Refrigerate and let the meat marinade for at least 30mins.
- After 30mins or more, take the meat out to prepare your skewers and grill.
- For the sauce, mix all ingredients together in a bowl and set aside until ready to serve.
- To assemble, place the rice noodles in a bowl with the mix salad and cucumbers.
- Add in the cook skewers and garnish with crush peanuts. Serve with the dipping fish sauce.
Brands and product used
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Double Deluxe Soy Sauce