- 3x Cups of Sushi Rice
- Obento Sushi Seasoning 250mL
- 8x Obento Yaki Nori Seaweed Sushi Sheets
- 1x Cucumber
- 1x Avocado
- 8x sticks of Crab Claw meat (Surimi)
- 100gm of Smoked Salmon
- Cook up 3 cups of sushi rice using a rice cooker.
- Place cooked rice in a large shallow dish and wait 10 minutes for rice to cool.
- Sprinkle 130mL of Sushi seasoning over the rice and scoop rice around dish to mix it in.
- Wait approximately 30 minutes for rice to cool to room temperature.
- Lay Seaweed sheet on bamboo mat and put approximately 0.5cm layer of rice on it. Leave 3cm of the seaweed at the end with no rice.
- Cut Cucumber into thin strips, Removing seeds with a knife or spoon.
- Cut Avocado into thin strips.
- Lay down strip of Avocado ,cucumber and either a layer of smoked salmon or crab meat, horizontally on seaweed sheet, 5 cm inwards.
- Roll the seaweed wrap using bamboo mat over the top and around the inside ingredients. Keep further rolling towards the end of the sheet. Wet the 3cm end of the seaweed strip to ensure that the roll sticks to itself.
- Repeat process to make 8 rolls and cut into further 8 pieces.
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Yaki Nori For Sushi
- Obento - Cooking Sake