- 4 chicken breast/thigh
- Thai Laksa Paste x2 jars
- Coconut milk x 2 & 1/3 400ml cans
- Water - x3 400ml empty cans
- Glass noodles to taste
- Bean Sprouts to taste
- Spring onion to taste
- Roti bread
- Soak glass noodles in water in a bowl and set aside
- Cook the Curry Laksa pasta in oil in a pot. Cook the paste until fragrant so for about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken (cut into small squares) and cook chicken in paste until chicken is cooked.
- Add coconut milk and water and simmer
- Roti Bread: cook in fry pan in oil (I use olive oil) while laksa simmers
- SERVING: lay glass noodles at the bottom of each bowl evenly. Then distribute chicken (scoop from the curry laksa) so that each bowl has the same amount of chicken. Then fill the bowl with laksa broth. Then garnish with the bean sprouts and spring onion accordingly!
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Curry Paste Laksa