- Frozen Chicken Fingers
- 2 cups Sushi Rice
- 3 cups of water
- 3 x Obento Yaki Nori
- 6 Tbs Obento Sushi Seasoning
- Kewpie Mayo
- 1 Cucumber
- Seasme Seeds
- Cook chicken fingers in airfryer
- Rince rice and add to rice cooker with the water
- Cut cucumber into long strips
- Once rice is done a the Obento sushi seasoning and let cool down and wait for the chicken figers to cook
- Once everything is cooked and has had a chance to cool, lay down a sheet of yaki nori shine side down and add cooked rice and spread evenly leaving a little gap at the top.
- Add some Kewpie mayo to the rice (add as much as you like) then place 2 long strips of cucumber and 2 to 3 chicken fingers.
- Even the ingredients out on the rice and roll everything tightly together. Use a sushi mat if you have one.
- Make as many as you can and store in the fridge for a quick and easy snack when ever you want on the go.
Product used in recipe
- Kewpie - Mayonnaise
- Obento - Yaki Nori For Sushi
- Obento - Sushi Seasoning