- 2 Chicken thigh fillets
- 1 Cucumber
- Handful salad leaves
- 1 small packet of Vermicelli noodles
- Kewpie roasted sesame dressing
- Chilli oil
- Put chicken fillets in boiling water and cook for about 10 min. Adjust cooking time depending on the size of the meat.
- Put vermicelli noodles in a bowl and pour hot water and cover it for a few minutes until it's cooked.
- While waiting for the chicken and vermicelli noodles, julienne the cucumber.
- To make the sauce, combine 5 tablespoons of the Kewpie sesame dressing and a bit of chilli oil together. Adjust amount to your liking.
- Once the chicken and vermicelli noodles are cooked, slice the chicken and combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Finally mix in the sauce and it's done!
Product used in recipe
- Kewpie - Japanese Dressing Roasted Sesame