- 700grams chicken thigh cleaned and trimmed
- 4 cloves freshy crushed garlic
- 1tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp freshly cracked pepper
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roasted sesame seeds
- Yaki nori strips for garnish
- Red chilli and chives for garnish
- Cooked rice to serve
- 1 packet Lee kum kee teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup obento mirin seasoning
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Pound chicken to 3-4 cm then set aside.
- Combine Lee Kum Kee teriyaki sauce,mirin,soy sauce, ginger, garlic,pepper and sugar.
- Mix well til sugar dissolve.
- Separate unuse and clean marinade mix sauce for basting.
- Marinade chicken for 4 hours. For best result marinade overnight.
- Pre heat grill to high heat then reduce to medium.
- Grill chicken thoroughly while basting both sides.
- Serve chicken on top of the rice garnish with yaki nori and red chilli.
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds and chopped chives.
- Enjoy :-)
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Teriyaki Sauce
- Obento - Mirin Seasoning
- Obento - Yaki Nori for Sushi