- Serves 2
- 500g fresh prawns, deveined
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 birds eye chilli, chopped
- 250ml TCC coconut cream
- 2 tsp Valcom Thai Tom Yum paste
- 1 stem spring onion
- 1 tbsp sugar
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Oil to stir-fry
- A few basil leaves
- Lime wedges
- In a wok/pan, heat up some oil on high heat.
- Add in the prawns and toss for about 30 seconds on high heat.
- Add in the minced garlic and toss for another 30 seconds on high heat.
- Add in the salt, pepper and sugar and combine well on medium heat for about 10 seconds.
- Add in the Valcom Tom Yum paste and toss well for 30 seconds.
- Add in the coconut cream and let it cook for 1 minute until the sauce thickens a little bit.
- Add in the chopped chilli and spring onions and toss for around 20 seconds.
- Remove from heat, top with some fresh basil leaves and squeeze some fresh lime juice. Can be served with steamed rice.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Cream
- Valcom - Tom Yum Paste