By Dianne Yazbeck
- 400ml coconut milk
- 700ml milk
- 120g caster sugar
- 1/2 cup arborio rice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 stick lemongrass, bruised
- 2 star anise
- toasted coconut flakes to serve
- serve topped with banana slices and passion fruit pulp
- Place coconut milk and milk in a saucepan with the sugar on a medium heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add rice, cinnamon, lemongrass and star anise.
- Cook over low heat stirring every few minutes for about 20 minutes or until rice is cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed. Discard cinnamon, lemongrass and star anise.
- Set aside to cool slightly.
TCC COCONUT MILK 400ML