- 300grm of chicken
- Sweet soy
- Soy sauce
- Olive oil
- Bock choy
- Sesame seeds
- Spring onion
- Chop the garlic and fry it in a bit of olive oil and the basmati rice some water and salt.
- Cut the chicken in little bits seasoning with salt and pepper, add some olive oil and cook the chicken until brown but not to brown hahah, add sweet soy and sesame seeds, mix for a few seconds then put aside.
- Boil some water with a hint of salt then add the bok choy, wait for a few minutes until tender then drain the water.
- Shop some spring onion.Serb the rice the chicken and the bock choy on a bowl put some sprin onion on the rice , make sure you add some soy sauce to the rice while you’re eating 😊.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce