- 10 large prawns (peeled)
- 10 sheets of dumpling skin
- 2 eggs
- 80 g pork meat
- 20 g carrot (chopped)
- 1 tbsp spring onion (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lee kun kee soy sauce
- 1 tsp yeo's sesame oil
- Put pork meat, carrot, spring onion, salt, soy sauce, sesame oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Then spoon the pork mix on the dumpling skin, and then add a prawn into it, then close the dumpling skin, use two finger press it.
- Heat the pan o medium heat, add 2 tablespoons oil, then put the prawn dumpling into the pan, fry the dumpling bottom until golden brown.
- whisk 2 eggs, pour into around the dumplings, then continue to cook until the egg cooked.
- Sprinkle chopped spring onion and sesame seed to serve.
Product used in recipe
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce