- 500g free range pork mince
- 3 bunches baby pak choy
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 200g green beans
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Lee kum kee gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Gluten free oyster sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Olive oil
- Sesame Oil
- Heat 2tbsp of olive oil in large wok. Add pork mince and cook on med-high heat. Slice and chop vegetables while meat is cooking.
- Once meat is browned, add garlic and a dash of sesame oil. Cook for a further 1min.
- Add vegetables, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Ensure heat is high and cook for a further 5min until pak choy has softened.
- Serve up on a plate and sprinkle sesame seeds over the top.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Soy Sauce Gluten Free