One Bowl Wonder
- 1 egg
- 15g soba noodles
- 1 small zucchini
- ¼ cup frozen peas
- 50g broccoli
- 20g baby spinach
- 1 radish
- ½ avocado
- 1 tsp Kewpie mayonnaise
- 1 tsp each black sesame, white sesame and sunflower seeds
- micro herbs, to scatter and fresh lime to serve
- 2 tbsp Obento Japanese Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Obento Japanese Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp LKK Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 bottle Yoosh Aloe Vera Drink, to serve
- Place the egg in a small saucepan of hot water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 4 minutes. Then using a slotted spoon, remove the egg from the water and place in a bowl of iced water to cool. Once cooled, peel and slice in half.
- Add the soba noodles to the simmering water. Simmer for 4 minutes, then refresh under cold water.
- Chop the broccoli into small florets. Spiralize the zucchini and slice the radish into thin discs.
- Refill the saucepan with water, bring to the boil, then cook the broccoli for 2-3 minutes until bright green and tender. Add the peas to the saucepan during the last minute to cook through. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Chop the avocado in half and scoop out the flesh. Paint half the cut side of avocado in Kewpie mayonnaise. Combine the seeds in a small dish and press the cut side of the avocado into the seeds so they adhere to the mayonnaise.
- To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a small glass and whisk to combine.
- Combine the noodles and zucchini, then arrange all the ingredients into a bowl. Scatter with micro herbs and serve with the dressing on the side.
Best enjoyed with a glass of Yoosh Aloe Vera Drink. Serves 1.
KEWPIE MAYONNAISE 300G