- Pork mince
- Japanese curry cubes
- Cut all the veggies in small pieces
- Put rice in the cooker and wash it until the water becomes clear. Switch on the rice cooker so that the rice starts cooking.
- In a small pan, heat 2tbsp of oil and add potatoes when the oil starts boiling
- Add carrots when the potatoes turn brownish in colour.
- Add onions in the end since they cook faster than potatoes and carrots.
- Add pork mince in the pan when all the veggies are cooked properly.
- Add 1tbsp of salt and pepper for additional taste.
- Add 2 cups of water to the pan and increase the heat .
- Add Japanese curry cubes to the pan when water starts boiling.
- Keep mixing the cubes in the pan till they are melted properly.
- Taste the curry and check if the ingredients are cooked properly. If it tastes well then your curry is ready!!! Add salt, pepper or magic masala if the taste is too bland :)Easy to cook and tasty as well 🤤😋
Product used in recipe
- S&B - Golden Curry Hot