- 250gms sweet potato noodles.
- 1 carrot, juliened
- 110gms baby spinach
- 1/2 yellow capsicum, juliened
- 6 small shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated and sliced.
- Smoked tofu, sliced
- 4 tblspn LKK dark soy sauce
- 1 tblspn honey
- 1 tblspn Brown sugar
- 1 tblspn Yeo's sesame oil
- Black pepper, to taste.
- 1 egg, whisked
- Yeo's sesame oil, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt, to taste.
- Cook off sweet potato noodles, in boiling water, as per packet instructions. Drain and cool with running cold water.
- Mix together sauce ingredients.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a small frying pan and cook off carrot.
- Blanch baby spinach, squeeze excess water out, and mix with sesame oil, crushed garlic, and salt.
- Once carrot has softened, cook off capsicum in the small frying pan.
- Stir together noodles, sauce, vegetables, and smoked tofu. Season with black pepper to taste.
- Using the small frying pan, cook off whisked egg, roll it into a log and slice into thin strips, to garnish.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Dark Soy Sauce
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil