- Obento Sushi Seasoning 2tbs
- Obento Yaki Nori (10sheets)
- 4× Crumbed Chicken Schnitzels
- 1× Cucumber
- Sushi Rice
- 1× Avocado
- First cook the sushi rice. 3 cups of rice with 3 cups water. Once cooled down place in a container and pop in the refrigerator. You can do this night before if you prefer your rice to be nice and cold.
- Next cook your 4 Chicken Schnitzels in the air fryer until cooked and crispy.
- While your Chicken Schnitzels are cooking prep your Cucumber and Avocado by slicing then into strips.
- Next pull your Sushi Rice out of the fridge and place 2tbs of Obento Sushi Seasoning over the rice. Mix well gill all seasoned.
- Next grab your bamboo rolling mate and place 1 sheet of Obento Yaki Nori (seaweed) shiny side down. Spoon and even layer of your Sushi rice on first leaving about a 2cm section away from the top to be able for it to stick together when rolling up.
- Next place strips of Chicken Schnitzels, then your Cucumber then your Avocado. Roll up nice and tight and either cut in half or into bite size pieces.
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Sushi Bamboo Mat
- Obento - Sushi Seasoning
- Obento - Yaki Nori For Sushi