- 1/2 cup TCC coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon Valcom Red curry paste
- 1 cup TCC coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups canned pineapple chunks (drain liquid) or 1 large pineapple cut in half, scope out flesh for the recipe and use the halves for serving bowls.
- 2 tablespoons Squid Brand fish sauce
- 1 1/2 cubes of Jeeny's palm sugar chopped
- 2 kaffir lime leaves torn
- 2 cayenne red chillies cut length ways & seeded. (You can keep them in for extra heat if desired) then slice into strips
- 8 raw king Prawns shell on or off
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- In a large pan fry the TCC coconut cream and the Valcom Red curry paste until fragrant and the oil separates.
- Pour in the TCC coconut milk and pineapple chunks, bring back to the boil.
- Add the Squid Brand fish sauce and the Jeeny's palm sugar together with the kaffir lime leaves, chillies and king prawns.
- Stir and cook until the prawns are cooked through. This will happen quickly, so be careful to not over cook the prawns. Remove from heat.
- If using the pineapple halves as serving bowls. Microwave for 1 minute before pouring in the curry.
- Serve with fluffy rice....Enjoy!
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Cream
- TCC - Coconut Milk
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce