- 320 gram dried noodles,soak in boiled water for 5 minutes or follow the instruction on a package,drain well
- 2 free range eggs,whisk with fork
- A bunch of Cay sum,cut 2 inch (approx)
- 200 gram tendon meatballs,slice 1/2 cm thick
- 1/4 cup Obento Mirin
- 2 Tbs. ABC Kecap manis
- 1 Tbs. Sake
- 2 Tbs. Soy sauce
- Heat non stick pan,brush a little oil,pour the egg mixture,swirl it around to cover the pan,flip once it set,cook until both side set.
- Grind together candle nut,garlic paste,white pepper and dried shrimp shell.
- Mix the noddles,sweet soy sauce,dark soy sauce and sesame oil,stir well using hand,set a side.
- Roll the fried egg and thinly slice,set aside.
- Heat the same pan,put in the cooking oil,put in the grinded seasoning,stir fry until frangance.
- Add sliced meatballs,stir well,add noddle mixture,stir well. Then add cay sum and salt to taste,mix well and serve with sliced fried egg and cucumber.
Brands and product used
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil