- 1 packet of Egg noodles
- ABC sauce sweet soy
- 200g chicken
- fish sauce
- oyster sauce
- olive oil
- mixed cabbage
- 2 carrots
- fried onion
- 1 egg
- Boil a medium pot of water. Pre heat pan to medium high heat.
- Chop 1 onion, 2 cloves garlic and 1cm of ginger and sauté in pan.
- Place half packet of egg noodles in medium boiling pot and drain when cooked.
- Cook 1 egg in a small seperate fry pan ready for plating. Place aside.
- Chop chicken into thin slices and place in pan and sauté with onion mixture, place mixed cabbage and carrot into mixture and stir through.
- Add 2 tablespoons of ABC sweet soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of ketchup, 1/2 tsp of fish sauce, 1/2 tsp oyster sauce and mix through for 1 min.
- Place mixture on a plate and garnish with coriander and pre cooked egg.
Brands and product used
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce