- Seaweed, Yaki nori sheets
- Smoked salmon
- Sushi rice
- Pickled ginger for a fresh garnish
- Make the sushi rice
- Place rice onto the seaweed sheet following the instructions on the rice packet. Then also include the cucumber and salmon fillings.
- Roll the seaweed away from yourself. Ensure the roll is nice and tight and can then be placed in the fridge to cool. I chose to let it cool and then sliced the rolls with a wet knife. Place the cut sushi pieces around the low bowl and simply add the pickled ginger in the centre.
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Yaki Nori For Sushi