- Chicken breast
- Sesame oil
- Fish sauce
- Dark soy sauce
- Chilli oil (homemade)
- Vegetable oil
- Chinese broccoli
- Spring onion
- Thick rice noodles
- Red chilli
- Mix garlic, sesame oil and fish sauce with prawns in a bowl. Mix garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil with chicken in a bowl
- Cool chicken then prawns and place in a bowl
- Place noodles in a bowl with boiling water for 5 minutes. Cook Chinese broccoli and spring until in large pan until wintered.
- Mix sauce together. (Soy sauce, sugar, fish sauce, chilli oil)
- Add noodles to pan with greens. Pour sauce over and cook on high while mixing. Once mixed leave for 30 seconds. Then stir and then leave for 1 min to caramelise.
- Prepare chilli vinegar but cutting chilli thin and adding in a bowl with vinegar. Place aside.
- Push mixture in pan to the side. Lightly beat eggs and pepper in a bowl. Add to side of pan and scramble.
- Add chicken and prawns to the pan and mix to combine. Serve immediately and add a tablespoon of the vinegar mixture to each bowl.
Product used in recipe
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil
- Yeo's - Dark Soy Sauce