- 1/4 Red Cabbage
- 3 carrots
- 1 coriander bunch
- 2 kale leaves
- 50g of Edemame beans
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 pack of Sweet Potato Noodles
- 30g of peanut butter
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tables spoons of Tamari sauce
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- 3 table spoon of warm water
- 50g of tofu
- Chop your kale, cabbage and coriander and toss them in a salad bowl. Then grate your carrots to add them to the mix with the edamame beans.
- Cook your sweet potatoes noodles to the time required on the pack and set them aside.
- Roughly break down your tofu in pieces and add it to a warm pan drizzled with vegetable oil to fry.
- Create your satay sauce by adding the peanut butter to a bowl with the lime juice. Mixing them together to break down the peanut butter and then add the warm water to help create a pasty consistency. Add the tamari sauce and vinegar. Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Once your tofu is nicely fried, add on the cooked noodles and half of your satay sauce to the pan for 3-5 minutes. Let it become nice and brown while you prepare your plate.
- Set in two seperate bowls, your salad mix, your cut avocado and leave room to the side to add on the satay noodles. Drizzle with the remaining of your satay sauce and top up with more coriander.
Product used in recipe
- Obap - Sweet Potato Noodles