By Bernadette Hendry
Fast & Fab
- 8 green prawns (peeled)
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp Squid Brand fish sauce
- ½ tsp palm sugar
- 2 spring onions (finely sliced)
- Pinch salt & White Pepper
- 1 carrot (shredded)
- 80g bean sprouts
- 2 spring onions (sliced)
- 125g cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 sprig coriander (chopped)
- 1 sprig mint (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Squid Brand fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Red Chilli (sliced)
- Crispy Fried Shallots
- Lee Kum Kee Chili Oil
- Mint and Coriander (chopped)
- Place salad ingredients in a bowl. Whisk dressing ingredients until sugar is dissolved then pour over salad. Toss to combine.
- Place prawns and rice flour in a plastic zip lock bag. Season. Toss to coat the prawns.
- Combine the eggs, spring onions sugar and fish sauce. Whisk together.
- Heat oil on a medium-high heat. Add prawns and fry until almost cooked. Reduce heat a tad and add egg mixture.
- Cook for a few minutes until the edges are firm and the centre is almost set, then fold over. Cook for another minute or so. Cut into slices.
- Place salad on plates. Top with warm omelette slices. Drizzle with a little Lee Kum Kee Chili Oil. Sprinkle with fried shallots, fresh chilli and herbs.
SQUID BRAND FISH SAUCE 300ML