- 1 cup sushi rice
- 200 g salmon skinless
- 1 egg (pouched)
- 1 tsp white sesame seed
- 2 tbsp obento panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp obento sushi soy sauce
- 3 tbsp obento seasoning sushi
- S & B paste wasabi tube (optional)
- 1 tbsp spring Onion (chopped)
- Once the sushi rice is cooked, add the sushi seasoning and mix, then put into a bowl.
- In the mean while, thinly slice the salmon sashimi, then add 2 teaspoons sushi soy sauce and mix, then put on to the sushi rice.
- Pan toast the breadcrumbs and white sesame seed, then sprinkle on the salmon rice bowl, and add the chopped spring onion.
- put the pouched egg on the salmon rice bowl, serve with extra soy sauce and wasabi paste.
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Sushi & Sashimi Soy Sauce
- Obento - Sushi Seasoning
- Obento - Panko Breadcrumbs
- S&B - Wasabi in Tube