- Basmati rice
- Green beans
- Brown onion
- Chicken thigh
- Sri Lankan spice blend
- Tomato paste
- Coconut cream
- Chicken stock
- Olive oil
- Cook rice, boil water 1 1/2 cups add rice 1cup cover with lid and reduce heat cook for 10 minutes
- Prep, finely chop brown onion, trim and cut green beans, grate garlic, slice carrot into half moons chop tomato and coriander. Cut the chicken into 2cm chunks.
- Cook chicken, add oil to pan then add chicken until brown then transfer to plate.
- Oil pan again add onion and carrot cook for 5 min and add garlic, ginger,Sri Lankan spice blend and tomato paste cook for 2 minutes
- Add water 1/4 cups coconut milk,tomato,green beans, sugar 1tsp and chicken stock with a pinch of salt. Simmer for 7 minutes till thickened.
- Serve it up garnish with the coriander
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Coconut Water