- 400g Wagyu beef New York steak
- 1 stick fresh rosemary
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- 5 Swiss brown mushrooms
- 2 Potatoes
- ½ corn
- ½ red capsicum
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- ¼ potato
- ½ onion
- ½ tomato
- ½ tbsp lee kum kee dark soy sauce
- ½ tbsp lee kum kee oyster sauce
- ½ tbsp lee kum kee soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brow sugar
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Wagyu beef steak - use 2 tsp soy sauce to rub over the meat, then add the fresh rosemary and thyme, then seasoning the sea salt and black pepper with some olive oil, set it side.
- Boil the water and cook the potatoes and the corn.
- Start making the dipping sauce, put all the sauce ingredients into the blender and blend it well, then transfer to the sauce pan and cook it until thick .
- Heat up the barbecue, grill the wagyu beef steak until cooked to the desired level, when the steak is done remove to the dish let it rest for abut 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile put all the vegetables including the cooked potatoes and corn in the barbecue cook all of them until well done, then brush some soy sauce and olive oil over them.
- When the steak has rested, cut it into 1 cm thick slices. Plate up the steak slices and all the barbecue vegetable on the serve broad.
- Serve with the dipping sauce, can be served with some mashed potato, and you may like have a cup of red wine to enjoy the delicious barbecue meal.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce